The ‘Walkers’ are coming
They are coming. “The Walker’s” and the crew from AMC’s The Walking Dead are back Sunday, February 12th 2012. It was in October of last year we were made aware that the show will be renewed for an action packed 3rd season:
“Today we are pleased to announce that the ‘dead’ shall live as we proudly renew ‘The Walking Dead’ for a third season on AMC and, globally, with our terrific partners at Fox International Channels,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s President. “We are thankful for everyone’s contribution in front of and behind the camera as we continue to make ‘The Walking Dead’ a unique television experience. And, we are so proud as it continues to set viewership records around the world.”
With the explosive season ending episode, the show has amassed a huge audience around the world:
“Over 10 million viewers in 122 countries tuned in live to watch the second season premiere of this highly anticipated returning drama. And, Fox International channels (FIC) will once again be the international broadcasting partner for the series with Entertainment One continuing to distribute in non-FIC markets.”
To catch up on everything The Walking Dead visit AMC’s website. To read up on my reviews of the series–feel free to check them out here–including:
- The Walking Dead: Season 2: Ep. 7 ‘Pretty Much Dead Already‘
- AIDY Reviews… The Walking Dead season 2′s Pros & Cons
Check out the latest trailer for The Walking Dead – ‘Nebraska’
- AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ Renewed for Third Season The Walking Dead fan’s rejoiced when AMC announced that their favorite...
- The Walking Dead ‘Pretty Much Dead Already’ – Review The Walking Dead: Season 2, episode 7, ‘Pretty Much Dead Already’ is...
- The Walking Dead ‘Save The Last One’ – Review The Walking Dead: Season 2, episode 3 ‘Save The Last One’ is...
- Catch-up on AMC’s The Walking Dead Ring in the NEW YEAR with AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD...