Reparation for a wrong or injury. Reparation or expiation for sin.
I sit alone in a room
filled with revelers all around.
Twittering in galleries and
yelling at the movie screen
I see your friends, that were also mine
they call out to me, and not to us.
I tire of thinking that
destiny is full of compromise,
and pray that my dreams grant
All the while, in your disbelief,
when things aren’t working,
you take comfort in escape.
Fidelity is the true utopia!
Normalcy is a revolution!
The rest is just air.
I can’t help but to think of you
as I watch two lovers kiss
through the bottom of a wine glass.
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- DVD Review: DARK CIRCLES - 05/24/2013
- PUSSY RIOT: A PUNK PRAYER Coming Exclusively to HBO in June - 05/23/2013
- DVD Review: Pacino, Walken, Arkin in STAND UP GUYS - 05/21/2013
- Timeless Agony Poetry for the abused...
- An Interview With Marianna Palka Marianna Palka () - While watching movies, I oftentimes wonder if viewers...
- Choosing the right film location for on-screen believability Location is one of the many important aspects of filming,...
- My Prayer Poem about panic and worry...