Bethesda Softworks – Arkane Studios (June 1, 2012) - You know, after checking out the Dishonored game play trailer I cannot help but to notice that the game “looks” so much like Irrational Games’ Bioshock–even a little bit like Half-Life 2. Anyway, Bethesda released the first “game play” trailer for their upcoming game.
Dishonored casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. You are Corvo, the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is besieged by plague and ruled by a corrupt government armed with strange technologies, dark forces bestow supernatural abilities upon you.
Gamers will be able creatively to eliminate targets with a combat system, a combination of Convo’s supernatural abilities and weapons and gadgets you find at your disposal. Locate your targets and attack and the outcome of the game will depend on the choices you make—yes, your actions will have consequences. From what I see so far, regardless of it’s familiarity, Dishonored‘s steampunk-esque appeal stirs up just enough excitement that I may have to place this one on pre-order.
Bethesda’s Dishonored will be released in North America on October 9, 2012; in Europe on October 12, 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
Source: Bethesda Softworks
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- TOUCHY FEELY (2013) – Review - 12/10/2013
- JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME in ‘WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE (2013)’ - 11/25/2013
- DON CHEADLE IS MILES DAVIS IN ‘KILL THE TRUMPET PLAYER’ - 11/13/2013
- New Trailer: Bethesda’s DISHONORED Dishonored. Heck yes, I’m buying it. Bethesda, you are my...
- NEW TRAILER: The Elder Scrolls ONLINE Bethesda, Elder Scrolls (May 4, 2012) – It’s here! The...
- NEW TRAILER: DAWNGUARD – Skyrim’s First DLC Dawnguard. The DLC. Bethesda Softworks (May 31, 2012) – Many...
- Bethesda Softworks announces ‘Skyrim MMO’ The Elder Scrolls®, SKYRIM, May 3, 2012 - If are doing...