Will Juliette and Renards obsession resolve or go too far?
GRIMM (NBC 9/8c) – Tonight may be a big night on Grimm. We have been following what’s potentially been brewing between Juliette (Tulloch) and Renard (Roiz) ever since they locked lips as a medical necessity in The Kiss episode. In last weeks’ promo, you know that Adalind (Claire Coffe) is definitely up to something. It may have a lot to do with whatever plan Renards brother Eric (James Frain) has in store for Nick (Giuntoli). It never was specifically discussed what he wants Renard to do with Nick. The conversation more or less is ends abruptly, and sooner or later an assassin or two would show up in town. It may have a lot to do with Nicks Grimmness and the mysterious key he inherited from his aunt. We already know that Adalind already has it in for Nick since she lost her powers to him, and the one who killed her mother (i.e. The Woman In Black).
The Other Side synopsis: Nick and Hank are called to the scene of a murdered high school academic decathlete and learn just how competitive some extracurricular activities can be, and the extremes some coaches and parents will go to give students the best chance for success. In other police matters, Captain Renard deals with an unwanted infatuation while we learn an old accomplice of his has been spending time with his family in Europe. Elsewhere, Monroe continues to manage the spice shop and gets a visit from an unlikely customer.
Click an image to enlarge
It seems that tonight’s episode will focus mostly on the potentially simmering relationship between Juliette and Renard. Does this mean that they both will begin a relationship with each other? From the synopsis, it clearly states that Renard “is dealing with an unwanted infatuation.” What’s bothering about this is an obsession of some kind is hyped in the video. Since we kinda know the outcome, then why the need to promote it? Unless the “unwanted” attention is by way of Mia Gaudot (Alice Evans), Renard’s old flame?
Is it just me, or is it getting a little steamy in Portland lately?
#checkout the preview for The Other Side which debuts tonight 9/8c on NBC
Source NBCs Grimm
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- DVD Review: DARK CIRCLES - 05/24/2013
- PUSSY RIOT: A PUNK PRAYER Coming Exclusively to HBO in June - 05/23/2013
- DVD Review: Pacino, Walken, Arkin in STAND UP GUYS - 05/21/2013
- GRIMM: Juliette Remembers Nick–Will She Also Remember Renard’s Kiss? Your Kiss Is On My Lips! GRIMM (Season 2:7) The Bottle Imp may...
- GRIMM ‘The Thing with Feathers’ – Review Spoilers! Grimm, what the hell is going on with Adalind (Claire...
- GRIMM ‘Love Sick’ – Review GRIMM Spoilers! Renard (Sasha Roiz) has found a new partner...
- GRIMM ‘The Bottle Imp’ – Review This is my aunt’s trailer, and her shotgun. GRIMM The Bottle...