You must have been a beautiful baby, cause baby look at you…huh?
MAD MAGAZINE “Robsten” Parody¬†is the cover for the newest issue of¬†Mad Magazine¬†(#518) and will feature hilarious parodies of ALL 5 Twilight films–just in time for the release of¬†Twilight: Breaking Dawn pt. 2.¬†Bella and Edward‚Äôs bundle of joy hits newsstands October 23, 2012.
Did you know that MAD Magazine started out as a comic book before¬†it became a magazine? The first issue debuted on August 1952. In¬†addition,¬†Mad¬†features the famous Spy vs. Spy (issue #60)¬†wordless comic strip about two “spies” characters created by Antonio Proh√≠as.¬†
Proh√≠as’ animated spy characters are also on¬†Cartoon Network’s¬†MADtv.
Cover art by¬†Mark Fredrickson.
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- DVD Review: DARK CIRCLES - 05/24/2013
- PUSSY RIOT: A PUNK PRAYER Coming Exclusively to HBO in June - 05/23/2013
- DVD Review: Pacino, Walken, Arkin in STAND UP GUYS - 05/21/2013
- John Mayer ‘Shadow Days’ Set Fans on a ‘Virtual Roadtrip’ John Mayer – New York¬†(May 10, 2012) – John Mayer’s...
- New Trailer: Twilight ‘Breaking Dawn’ Pt 2 Just enough to make you, thirsty? Okay, I know, cheesy...
- New Images: Bella’s ‘Red Eyes,’ Twilight Breaking Dawn pt 2 The first images of Twilight Breaking Dawn pt 2 have...
- NEW TRAILER: Twilight: Breaking Dawn pt. 2 Summit, Twilight Breaking Dawn pt 2 (June 20, 2012) –...