Great news for fans of NBC’s newly imagined crime series GRIMM. The announcement was made yesterday by NBC Entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt:
“We are very pleased to be making a full-season commitment for ‘Grimm,’” NBC Entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt said in announcing the news Monday. “This series is turning the traditional procedural drama on its head and is attracting a loyal following for us on Friday nights. We love where it’s going creatively and we’re excited to deliver more episodes to our audience.”
In addition, NBC’s Grimm will air a new episode starting Thursday, Dec. 8 at the 10 PM time-slot, due to an ever increasing viewing audience. Grimm premiered well in it’s original Friday time slot among much competition on TV’s Friday night 9 p.m. time-slot. Ratings for the show held a steady 1.6 of the 18-49 year-old viewing audience; 5.4 million viewers. To date, Grimm hosts an average audience of 2.3/7 ; adults 18-49, with approximately 6.9 million viewers overall.
NBC’s GRIMM is a new drama series inspired by The Brother’s Grimm classic fairy tales. The series, written and jointly created by Stephen Carpenter, David Greenwalt, and Jim Kouf stars David Giuntoli,Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Bitsie Tulloch, Reggie Lee, and Sasha Roiz. Homicide detective Nick Burkhardt (Giuntoli) finds out that he is from a long line of criminal profilers known as “Grimms.” He quickly finds that it is his destiny to maintain the balance between humanity and the fairy-tale creatures of the world.
The full season pick-up is well deserved and I have been reviewing the season from the very beginning. The show has definitely improved script-plot wise since its season’s premiere, and I am excited to see what’s next on the horizon. Here’s my season one GRIMM review list:
“Remember the fairy tales your parents used to tell you before bedtime? Well, those weren’t stories, they were warnings.” NBC’s Grimm
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- DVD Review: DARK CIRCLES - 05/24/2013
- PUSSY RIOT: A PUNK PRAYER Coming Exclusively to HBO in June - 05/23/2013
- DVD Review: Pacino, Walken, Arkin in STAND UP GUYS - 05/21/2013
- GRIMM Season One Premiere – Review NBC’s GRIMM is a new drama series inspired by The Brother’s Grimm classic fairy tales....
- Once Upon A Time: Season Premiere – Review Once Upon A Time is a new, “grown-up” fairy tale TV series...
- AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ Renewed for Third Season The Walking Dead fan’s rejoiced when AMC announced that their favorite...
- GRIMM ‘Bears will be bears’ – Review NBC’s GRIMM is a new drama series inspired by The Brother’s Grimm classic fairy tales. The series,...