Another Iron Man sequel you say? It’s for the greater good.
Robert Downey Jr continues the EPIC, big screen awesome as the world’s favorite billionaire Tony Stark aka IRON MAN. Stark is forced to confront an enemy who is unlike any other he has encountered. When Stark finds that this enemy interferes with his personal world, he begins a mission to find exactly who is responsible. The film will also delve into a more personal reflective aspect of Stark, as the eccentric billionaire and as Iron Man. Does the man make the suit? Or vice versa?
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him.
Click an image to enlarge
Although the trailer does focus on the dramatic moments in the film, I have to wonder if the action will replace the Iron Man 3 or Tony Stark story line? There just has to be more to the film than an intimidating Ben Kingsly dressed up as another annoyed super villain. From the trailer, Stark is stating that he is concerned about his super hero persona–and worries that he may fail to protect the ones that are closest to him. Straight away, you see Pepper (Gwyenth Paltrow) being attacked while Stark sleeps. Now, is it that his dreams are haunting him–or is it his alter hero taking over?
Maybe in the new Iron Man film, Stark may have been considering giving up the suit–his Iron Man persona just before his home is destroyed. We see at the end of the trailer he is hauling his suit from the water. Is this a form of symbolism? That he cannot separate the suit from the man. Just as any superhero will soon have to come to terms with the distant and immediate dangers that comes along with being a super hero. Realizing that there isn’t any time off–a conscious burden every superhero must carry.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale with Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley, “Iron Man 3” is directed by Shane Black from a screenplay by Drew Pearce and Shane Black and is based on Marvel’s iconic Super Hero Iron Man, who first appeared on the pages of “Tales of Suspense” (#39) in 1963 and had his solo comic book debut with “The Invincible Iron Man” (#1) in May of 1968.
Source Marvel IRON MAN 3
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- PUSSY RIOT: A PUNK PRAYER Coming Exclusively to HBO in June - 05/23/2013
- DVD Review: Pacino, Walken, Arkin in STAND UP GUYS - 05/21/2013
- Blu-Ray Review: Steven Soderbergh’s SIDE EFFECTS - 05/21/2013
- NEW TRAILER: Now With “More Gollum” Peter Jackson’s ‘The Hobbit’ “Thief Baggins! Curse it and crush it! We hates it...
- NEW TRAILER: Depp, Hammer in ‘The Lone Ranger’ (2013) Tonto (Johnny Depp) and the Lone Ranger (Armie Hammer) ...
- NEW TRAILER: Jeremy Renner, ‘The Bourne Legacy’ Universal Pictures (May 31, 2012) - Jeremy Renner goes from starring as...
- NEW TRAILER: EPIC, Beyonce Knowles, Colin Farrell and Josh Hutcherson 20th Century Fox Animation Epic (2013) - A brand new trailer...