The greatest manhunt in history.
Sony Pictures ‘Zero Dark Thirty ‘ is the new trailer from director Kathryn Bigelow‘s intense film about the takedown of the mastermind behind the attacks of September 11th, Osama Bin Laden. Bigelow (The Hurt Locker) reunites with writing partner Mark Boal for the film. The film official synopsis:
For a decade, an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, devoted themselves to a single goal: to find and eliminate Osama bin Laden. Zero Dark Thirty reunites the Oscar® winning team of director-producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer-producer Mark Boal (The Hurt Locker) for the story of history’s greatest manhunt for the world’s most dangerous man.
Click an image to enlarge.
The movie features a diverse cast of stars–Joel Edgerton, Mark Strong, Jessica Chastain, Nash Edgerton, Mark Duplass, Jason Clarke, Jennifer Ehle, Edgar Ramirez, and Kyle Chandler. The trailer depicts some intense actions scenes and moments in the hunt for Bin Laden. The film was already in production before the death of Bin Laden occurred. In addition, the film will not be released until after the November elections, as to avoid political discourse or political ammunition regarding the film. Zero Dark Thirty will debut after the November 2012 elections.
Zero Dark Thirty will be in theaters December 19, 2012.
Source Sony’s Zero Dark Thirty
Latest posts by AIDY (see all)
- PUSSY RIOT: A PUNK PRAYER Coming Exclusively to HBO in June - 05/23/2013
- DVD Review: Pacino, Walken, Arkin in STAND UP GUYS - 05/21/2013
- Blu-Ray Review: Steven Soderbergh’s SIDE EFFECTS - 05/21/2013
- NEW TRAILER: Disney’s ‘The Odd Life of Timothy Green’ There’s a lot of love in those pair of socks....
- NEW TRAILER: Daniel Day Lewis ‘LINCOLN’ – Review “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it, not for...
- Guillermo Del Toro, Mark Gustafson to co-direct Del Toro’s ‘Pinocchio’ Jim Henson Company – Hollywood (May 10, 2012) – Guillermo...
- NEW TRAILER: Jeremy Renner, ‘The Bourne Legacy’ Universal Pictures (May 31, 2012) - Jeremy Renner goes from starring as...